Easy Chocolate pudding



So much is happening around the world, and the prices and the effect on food prices are noticeable everywhere. 
Keeping prices in mind,  I  had to change some of my posts for this Ramadhan because I didn't want to upload recipes that require too much hunting for ingredients kind of recipes. While wracking my brain on what to make, I remembered this delicious chocolate pudding recipe I  tried during the lockdown. My boys love chocolate and my eldest and husband love desserts, so this was the perfect recipe to make with a few ingredients that are already in the house. I always keep a well-stocked baking shelf, and one thing that is always present in my kitchen is cornflour  ( or cornstarch) and cocoa powder.  The only thing I had to buy was whipping cream.

 I know some of us like to use canned Nestle cream but for this dessert please use whipping cream as it whips nicely and the finished dish looks quite elegant. This takes a few minutes to make, and all you need to do is spoon it into nice dessert bowls or even little cups add a dollop of whipped cream and chill. You can top it with shaved dark chocolate, or even some crushed Oreo cookie.

Recipe adapted from this recipe from Taste of home. 
You can double the recipe to make more servings.


Comments

  1. Everything is so much more expensive now. Well, best time to fast :-) Good for health and save money too! Your chocolate pudding looks really tempting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sembra buonissimo. Vorrei proprio assaggiarlo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, your chocolatr pudding Looks so yummy, nice to have recipe to refer to. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out my posts, please leave a comment or two....