Beef and Mango stir fry


One of my favorite YouTubers is this Chinese girl from Yunnan province who lives on a farm with her grandparents. I  love checking out different YouTubers from different countries and there is something so sweet and homey about her videos that you are left with this warm happy feeling when it's done. This recipe was in one of her older videos, where she uses green unripe mangoes to make various dishes. 

She made this delicious-looking stir fry using beef and mangoes and it looked so easy and quick to make that I just had to try. What surprised me the most was the amount of chillies they use in that area. I used a red bell pepper instead and added a couple of chillies for heat. 


As for the meat, I  used beef tenderloin which needs very little cooking time. 



remove the sinews and silver skin outside so the meat does not end up getting tough


Comments

  1. This quick beef stirfry looks right up my alley with all the fresh and simple ingredients, Nammi.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out my posts, please leave a comment or two....