Mango and Passionfrruit Smoothie



 For me, I prefer smoothies to juice, especially during mid-day and I get one of my hunger cravings. Being one who has difficulty gaining weight( yes I know) I like to try and have a smoothie or some form of snack between meals.
The kids love smoothies as well but can be picky when it comes to what I put in it. This one, my mango and passionfruit smoothie was a winner. As you know passionfruit is one of my favourite fruits and I love to make desserts out of them and it is easily available as it is grown locally. 
It was the mango season when I first made it.  

I blended the passionfruit along with the mango so you get little bits of the seeds for me it's ok but if you are not a fan of the seeds you can strain the pulp by pushing it through a sieve before adding it to the blender.



Yield: 4
Author:

Mango and Passionfruit smoothie

prep time: 10 Mcook time: total time: 10 M

ingredients:

  • 1 small mango or half a large mango
  • 2 passionfruit
  • 2 tbsp plain yogurt
  • 4 cups cold milk
  • 3 tbsp sugar or honey

instructions:

How to cook Mango and Passionfruit smoothie

  1. Peel and slice the mango and place in a blender. 
  2. Scoop the flesh of the passionfruit and pop the flesh into the blender along with yoghurt, sugar and milk.
  3. Blend till smooth. 
  4. Chill and serve.
Created using The Recipes Generator

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out my posts, please leave a comment or two....