Back from vacation ( Kulhudhu'fushi City)



My dad is originally from the island of Kulhudhufushi , a large island situated in the northern end of Maldives. Even though my dad is now a resident of Male' City , his 7 younger siblings live in Kulhudhufushi.  So this New Year's day I went off on a surprise visit  ( along with hubby and the boys)  to Kulhudhufushi via Maldivian, Hanimaadhoo airport  then a 30-minute speedboat ride to Kulhudhufushi
We gave quite a surprise, and we had 5 fun-filled, stress-free days. It basically visited to the beach, checked out the Saturday market, ate at my aunts and uncles' homes, visited my cousins and met the their families.  We also visited the island of Utheemu , an island 45 minute speed boat ride from Kulhudhufushi ( post to follow soon).

Below are a few photoes from the trip.  hope you all had a lovely new year .



Maldivian style picnic on the beach ( Masbai with rihaakuru  and lonu mirus along with some spagetti for those who want pasta)

relaxing by the beach with my aunt to watch the sunset

Comments

  1. wow stunning love the water excited to see more pictures

    ReplyDelete
  2. a lovely and fun filled vacation...awaiting delicious recipes on your blog :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out my posts, please leave a comment or two....