Guacamole


Mexican taco night is never complete without some guacamole.  It is delicious by itself with some Nacho chips or Doritos.
Choose a ripe, dark brown colored avocado. Make this just before serving.


Serve as with Nacho chips, crispy Roshi or spread on a tortilla and pile up with fillings.



Yield: 4
Author:

Guacamole

prep time: 10 mins  total time: 10 mins

ingredients:

  • 1 ripe avocado
  • Juice of 1/2 lime
  • 1 small garlic ( finely grated)
  • 1 green chilli, finely chopped 
  • pinch of salt
  • 1 tsp chopped coriander leaves 

instructions:

How to cook Guacamole

  1. Cut the avocado in half and remove the seed. Scoop out the flesh into a bowl using a spoon. Add lime juice, garlic, coriander leaves, chillies and salt. Mash and mix everything together and spoon into a serving bowl.
Created using The Recipes Generator

Comments

  1. My favourite dip! I could eat it by spoonful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who doesn't like guacamole? I'm with Angie -- give me a spoon and I'll dig in. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love making guac. But my husband is the best at making it. Great now I want some! Looks as if I will be making my way to the store tomorrow to get all that I need!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out my posts, please leave a comment or two....