TDM CCN Header

Thursday, November 10, 2016

Rose Syrup Ice Pops


Its almost School Holidays!!!,  We get one  and a half month break before schools reopen to a new year. So before I head for holidays .... I am taking a break from blogging to recharge my batteries, come up with new recipes and update my blog so wont be posting any  more new recipes until January but I will to try and keep up with whats going on with other bloggers.  But then again , its holidays so lets chill and  gets some popsicle molds and make some of these yummy treats to cool off the kids .

Rose syrup popsicles are very popular here in Maldives, lets say its the traditional ice lolly  recipe... Its quite sweet, made of rose syrup, condensed milk and absolutely delicious!!!. I know some of you are now in freezing temperatures  , even here we are having cooler weather with lots of rain,  but you can always make these once you get warm weather to enjoy them....

Recipe: Rose Syrup Ice Pops

To make 8  regular size ice lollies or ice pops

1/2 cup rose syrup
3 tbsp condensed milk
1 1/3 cup cold water

Stir all the ingredients up in a jug and pour them carefully into the ice pop molds , secure the sticks in and pop in the freezer to freeze.

Pour some hot water over  the mould to remove them easily.

Enjoy the Holidays and See you next year!!.


8 comments:

  1. Could have this anytime with my kids...hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. This would be really nice for the hot summer days :-) Enjoy your break, Nammi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yum! I need this!
    Enjoy your break and Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My kids would love these popsicles. Enjoy your holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your holidays. I will keep this Popsicle in mind for the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Nammi, I adore rose in all kind of dessert...this pop not only sounds awesome looks very pretty!
    Have a great week ahead :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for checking out my posts, please leave a comment or two....