TDM CCN Header

Monday, May 9, 2016

Tea Sampling



 A month ago I received an email  from Alison who was working for a company called Teavivre in China and said she wanted to send me some tea samples. You can get my excitment.   Gave her my address and two weeks later I  received a small parcel of lovely teas.



I had five varieties, Premium  Jasmine Dragon Pears Green Tea, Yunan Gongfu Fragrant Black Tea, Oolong tea, White Peony (Bai Mudan) Tea,Bi Luo Chun Green Tea.

Each pack had  tea leaves not bags,  The first one I opened was the Jasmine one, it smelled so sweet due to the fragrance of the Jasmine. Even Little guy kept coming in and taking whiffs of the infusing tea.
 It had to be steeped in boiling hot water according to the packet, different teas took different timing and the strength of the tea was different from one another.

My favorite was the Jasmine one , the black tea and White Peony Tea.


Thanks Alison and Teavire . You can check out the various teas at Teavivre

6 comments:

  1. Ooling tea is my favourite. Grew up drinking them :-))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice review...should give these a try!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can order on line from their website

      Delete
  3. Hi Nammi,

    I'm sure you can get more recognition from the companies in the near future. Great product!

    Zoe

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for checking out my posts, please leave a comment or two....