TDM CCN Header

Saturday, October 17, 2015

Sweet pumpkin soup ( baraboa kandhi ) : Guest Post for Maha's Lovely home


A few weeks ago , I was invited do a guest post in Maha's Lovely Home. Of course  I said yes :) and  shared a delicious sweet pumpkin soup recipe . Its a traditional recipe , one I learnt from my mother in law who loves making various kinds of sweet soup or kandhi. I have posted a similar recipe using Sweet winter melon.  So be sure to visit mahaa's lovely home, click HERE  to view the recipe .

5 comments:

  1. I am a fan of all things pumpkin, Nammi. Your soup sounds very tasty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks interesting... will check out the recipe...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saw the recipe from Usha's space...superb! Bookmarked :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nammi,

    This soup is so homey. Will hop over to say hello to Maha!

    Zoe

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for checking out my posts, please leave a comment or two....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails