TDM CCN Header

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Premio Dardos Award


Very excited to announce that this wonderful blogger  from  Muslim Women Exposed, awarded me the Premio Darius Award , please dont ask what it is as I have no idea but who cares the blog got an award! Yey!!.   
So according to Zarina "this award seeks to congratulate and recognize bloggers who pen and ponder on cultural, ethical, literary and personal values that are transmitted in the form of original and creative writing in their respective virtual spaces." 

Award Rules
1. When you accept the award, post it on your blog along with the name of the person who nominated you and put a link to their blog.
2. Include the image of the award in your post.
3. Pass it on to 15 other bloggers worthy of this acknowledgement.
Since I have to pass this award over to 15 of my favorite bloggers  here are the 15 I think  which I feel deserve this , Some of them I have known since I started  blogging and have always found to drop by  and there are new ones from whom I am learning new things.  Thats what I love about food blogging it has made me a better cook in the kitchen.. So  here are my favourite 15 who deserve this award...















7 comments:

  1. Nammi, Congratulations and Thank YOU for thinking of me!
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nammi, congratulations for the award and thanks so much for thinking on me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Nammi and thank you lots & lots!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nammi,

    Congratulation! ... and thank you for giving me this award :D

    Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Nammi,
    Congratulations on the award and thank you so much for sharing it with me! Really appreciate your wonderful thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Nammi, Congratulations and thank you for sharing this award with me :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for checking out my posts, please leave a comment or two....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails