TDM CCN Header

Saturday, July 5, 2014

Sago Bondibai ( Sago Pudding) : My Guest Post to Ramadhan an event to share Edition


I recently met ( or rather she found me) a lovely blogger Huma from Gheza e Shirin , who requested I write a post for her Ramadhan , an event to share II Edition .
I decided to make my favorite local desert Sago bondibai or sago pearls which is  a big favorite in my house , young and old alike,  especially on Eid day. 


So head off to know a little bit about me and learn how to make this delicious desert. Enjoy!!! Click here to visit my guest post at Huma's Space.

6 comments:

  1. this looks very nice. Now off to Huma's space:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sago is my fav n this is super yummy .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Nazeeha for the lovely guest post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this looks so good... hoping on to Humi' space...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for checking out my posts, please leave a comment or two....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails