cutlets I baked some cookies.
Yes yes , me and baking dont get along well but found this easy recipe on Taste. com and made them. Got my son to chip in to help with the cutting and rolling even though that meant it was going to get messy.
So here is the recipe, you can check out here for the original version , I made half of the original recipe , didnt do much change for the fear I might end up messing it up.
75g margerine softened
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla essence
1 small egg,
1 1/3 cup flour, sifted
about 1/2 of a 70 g pkt 100s and thousands
1. Preheat oven to 180 -200 degrees celcius, line a tray with a baking paper
2. Beat butter , sugar and vanilla together, till nice and creamy.
3. Add eggs and mixwell. Sift in flour and 100s and 1000s, stir well to mix everything in and you have a very soft dough.
4. Pile everything into a piece of cling film and wrap well and refrigerate for about 2 hours.
5. Dust your work surface with flour and your rolling pin. Then roll your cookie dough very carefully
Place on tray and bake about 10 minutes. Cool on a wire rack and store in an air tight bottle.